Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, June 17, 2011

Thought for the Day - Be Committed

‎"There's a difference between being committed and interested. Interested means you'll do what's convenient, while committed means you will do WHATEVER IT TAKES!"

-- John Assaraf

You've been there, you're interested in something or someone but you never act on it, but when you are committed you make it a must and you find a way to make it happen. What's the difference? First it's a decision that leads to action that defines commitment. Being interested in something is usually just a wish followed by inaction. So for all the important things in your life you need to be committed, make them a must and do whatever it takes for as long as it takes.
I know that is how I have accomplished the things I have in my life and I need to remind myself of this regulary as I embark on new projects and endeavors. So get committed and stay committed....

John Duffy

No comments: