Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Thought for the Day - Personal Development

"Personal development challenges you to make decisions based on the person you seek to become. The highest reward for a person's toil is not what they get for it, but what they become by it."

--John Ruskin, 1869

I started down the road of personal development in the 1980's. I was introduced to it by a sales manager @ Jack La Lanne who would listen to motivational tapes in his car. I purchased one of the first personal development tapes sets by Brian Tracy.Since then I have listened to many tapes, read hundreds of books, attended seminars and have made personal development and growth one of my key priorities in life. My life has been rewarded because of it.


John Duffy

No comments: