Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Thought for the Day - Life Isn't Fair

"Life is not fair, but it's not fair for everyone. That makes life fair. You have a better chance to achieve happiness and success if you stop thinking of how life has treated you, or what has happened to you and concentrate your energy creating the life you want."

-- Michael Josephson

If you have a kid you have heard that "That's not fair" moan over and over. And they are right it's not. It's normal for a kid to want everything to be fair they don't know better but it's sad when adults still have the same old whine. No life it's fair. It never was and it never will be. I know because I started out in poverty with the odds against me. It wasn't fair I thought back then but now I've let go and understand that's life, deal with it and I have. I've learned you just have to do everything to overcome the odds so you can create the life you want. Life isn't fair and there are earthquakes in California and hurricanes in South Carolina. That's life. Make the best of it.

--John Duffy

No comments: