Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, September 02, 2011

Thought for the Day - Keep Raising the Bar

"No matter how many goals you have achieved, you must set your sights on a higher one."

-- Jessica Savitch

Many years ago I learned about goal setting and have made it a regular habit in my life. For me it isn't even mainly about the goals I set but the growth I experience in going after them. I would say personal growth is one of my highest values in life. Mark Victor Hansen probably sets more goals than anyone I have ever met or read about and he sets hundreds or maybe even thousands of goals and is always challenging himself to reach great heights. It's a great way to live and experience life. So set more goals, raise the bar, raise your standards and set your sights on higher horizons.....

-- John Duffy

No comments: